ICICI Bank has a strong resistance at 1030-1035 level, because of the downtrend. The closing price today (17 Feb 2014) was 1009, so we have 2-3% gain available in ICICI Bank trading in the next 2-3 days. Trading with stock/futures is advisable because options trading may not produce suitable gains due to eroding time value ahead of options expiry on 26 Feb 2014.
- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016