For the last two days (Dec 6 and Dec 7), something uncommon is happening in the Indian Stock Market: Both FIIs and DIIs are selling! (Dec 6: 500 crore net sell; Dec 7: 1000 crore net sell). This is uncommon because one of the two parties usually acts as net buyer when the other party is net seller.
In an entire year, we may not see more than 10-15 such days. It means all large players are seeing a need to cut their equity positions for whatever reasons. Till the FIIs start buying, we urge our readers to be cautious and not buy any new stocks or buy any new stocks at higher end of valuation like 52 week high, because profits are being taken out across the board. The best confirmation to start buying is when the FIIs start buying since they contribute to about 67% of the Indian stock market volume.
- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016