Goldman Sachs Nifty ETF (the best ETF for Nifty investments in India) has been moving is a reliable envelope for last 2 years. Current downside during year 2014 is 575, which would coincide with Nifty 5700. Upside band is at 675, which would coincide with Nifty 6700. That’s the 1000 point range for Nifty in year 2014. A visit to 5700 can happen by end-March 2014. There further downside targets till Nifty 5400, which may also materialize in case of sudden market sell-off. Therefore, Nifty investors must remain cautious, holding adequate Put options till June-July to protect long positions, which in turn should payoff in later part of 2014.
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016