While the bullish rally of Nifty hitting lifetime high 6700 is welcome, and it has given good profits on long-positions on beaten down stocks like SBI, DLF, etc, the concern is that Nifty is now rising while momentum is falling, and the momentum of the current rally is still lower than the momentum of Nifty rally in Sep 2013. Life time high with lower-grade momentum is not a good sign. Conclusion: unless momentum picks up in April, Nifty may come down to 6300 in April.
- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016