- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Banking
Since the beginning of the year, recovery of the global economy underperformed expectations, as increased divergence between the macroeconomic policies of major economies and Brexit added to uncertainties in the global economy. Against such a background, the Chinese economy managed … Continue reading
Buy IFCI at 26.65 for Target 28.65 with Stop Loss 25.00. That’s 2 points reward, 1.5 points risk. This trade may take 1-2 months. The uptrend from March has been broken but IFCI tends to bounce back from sharp corrections. … Continue reading
ICICI Bank stock remains in sell zone as of 05 Aug 2016. Buy zone will start above 250. The stock has a history of recovering sharply from oversold areas due to rapid short covering.