- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Commodity Trading
A warm start to winter is disappointing investors who bet U.S. natural gas producers would offer a refuge from falling oil prices, as gas futures settled at a two-year low $2.882/MMBtu yesterday after dropping 32% in 2014. Among the 10 … Continue reading
Crude Oil continues its downtrend. $40 per barrel has been its long term support, which will hold. More important question is whether the global Stock Indices deserve to trade at current levels if global growth is indeed looking bleak.