- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Energy Stocks
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has hit 1200 today, making 8 year high, on the back of positive news from Reliance Jio, which has got 100 million customers in less than 6 months! With Jio, Reliance is transfporming into a digital … Continue reading
High yield bonds (funded by multiple rounds of QE) will definitely put pressure on the global financial system this year. I believe over $1 trillion of QE went into energy related bonds (in US and Europe), and nobody had thought … Continue reading
Is Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) Buy or Sell? What are the likely price targets in 3-6 months? If you are holding the stock, what’s a good price to take profit? What should be your stop loss? Get these valuable answers … Continue reading