- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Foreign Investors
Buy IFCI at 26.65 for Target 28.65 with Stop Loss 25.00. That’s 2 points reward, 1.5 points risk. This trade may take 1-2 months. The uptrend from March has been broken but IFCI tends to bounce back from sharp corrections. … Continue reading
Nifty is back in buying zone with high quality reversal of the nascent down trend that was getting set for last 5 trading days. 8600 is the key level, below which downside will restart. Nifty may gain 100-150 points more … Continue reading