- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Category Archives: Foreign Investors
Bank Nifty is a highly sensitive index with sharp response to various domestic and international events, especially those linked to interest rates, currencies, international trade, etc. Its has nearly 2x beta compared to Nifty index. Feb2018 and Mar2018 were bad … Continue reading
Buy IFCI at 26.65 for Target 28.65 with Stop Loss 25.00. That’s 2 points reward, 1.5 points risk. This trade may take 1-2 months. The uptrend from March has been broken but IFCI tends to bounce back from sharp corrections. … Continue reading