- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
Category Archives: Foreign Investors
US Markets: The US markets opened lackluster on Monday morning and remained in profit booking mode throughout the weak. Investor sentiment was jittery on the back of better than expected domestic data thereby reviving possibility of an early rate hike … Continue reading
Much of the money (from QE from US Fed and other Central Banks) has remained on the commercial banks’ balance sheets, much to chagrin of the central bankers who wanted the banks to initiate lending so the economies would revive. … Continue reading
This video covers the concerns that Mark Mobius has about the Alibaba shareholding structure, i.e, dual shareholding with promoters having significant control and little recourse for minority shareholders. Its not considered proper in the USA and NYSE should not have … Continue reading