- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Category Archives: Forex Trading
On 24 Nov 2013, Iran, USA and five other countries struck a deal aimed at curbing Iran’s nuclear programme in exchange for an easing of the sanctions against Iran. This may have significant implications for India which was Iran’s second-largest … Continue reading
Monday, 02 April 2012: China reported positive news on their industrial production over the past weekend, which should give some positive support for global markets and commodities. The current Crude oil price of $105 is about $30 more than its … Continue reading