- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Category Archives: Hong Kong Stocks
Asian equity markets ended mostly higher on Monday as the Yen weakened after Japanese trade balance figures missed expectations, and oil prices held steady after posting their first weekly decline in five weeks on concerns over rising production and swelling … Continue reading
Since the beginning of the year, recovery of the global economy underperformed expectations, as increased divergence between the macroeconomic policies of major economies and Brexit added to uncertainties in the global economy. Against such a background, the Chinese economy managed … Continue reading
45 Bearish but stability expected soon. Caution advised, slippery road ahead.