- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Stock Investments
This kind of diversion between equities and bonds usually does not end well for equities. The above chart plots S&P500 index vs Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (NYSEARCA:BND). The divergence starts from Nov 2016 and appears to be peaking out.
Sun Pharma has taken support at 820-840 level for the third time in recent months. Upside levels should get tested now. CMP 846, Target 888. Higher targets may also come, but those are for another trade. Below 800, Sun Pharma … Continue reading
45 Bearish but stability expected soon. Caution advised, slippery road ahead.