- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Stock Market News
For Q2 2017, 75 companies in the S&P500 have issued negative EPS guidance and 37 companies in the S&P500 have issued positive EPS guidance. While the number of companies issuing negative EPS is slightly below the 5-year average (79), the … Continue reading
Asian equity markets ended mostly higher on Monday as the Yen weakened after Japanese trade balance figures missed expectations, and oil prices held steady after posting their first weekly decline in five weeks on concerns over rising production and swelling … Continue reading
This kind of diversion between equities and bonds usually does not end well for equities. The above chart plots S&P500 index vs Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (NYSEARCA:BND). The divergence starts from Nov 2016 and appears to be peaking out.