- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Category Archives: Stock Trading
High yield bonds (funded by multiple rounds of QE) will definitely put pressure on the global financial system this year. I believe over $1 trillion of QE went into energy related bonds (in US and Europe), and nobody had thought … Continue reading
S&P500 Technical Analysis Date:11/25/2015 O=2084.00 H=2092.50 L=2082.25 C=2088.00 V=743,484 RSI Indicator: Conventional Interpretation: RSI is in neutral territory. (RSI is at 59.39). This indicator issues buy signals when the RSI line dips below the bottom line into the oversold zone; … Continue reading
Crude Oil continues its downtrend. $40 per barrel has been its long term support, which will hold. More important question is whether the global Stock Indices deserve to trade at current levels if global growth is indeed looking bleak.