- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Category Archives: Technology Stocks
For Q2 2017, 75 companies in the S&P500 have issued negative EPS guidance and 37 companies in the S&P500 have issued positive EPS guidance. While the number of companies issuing negative EPS is slightly below the 5-year average (79), the … Continue reading
Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) has hit 1200 today, making 8 year high, on the back of positive news from Reliance Jio, which has got 100 million customers in less than 6 months! With Jio, Reliance is transfporming into a digital … Continue reading
Year 52 Wk High Date 52 Wk Low Date 2016 5,058.06 1st-Jan 4,209.764 12th-Feb 2015 5,229.00 22nd-Jul 4,292.144 25th-Aug 2014 4,814.95 27th-Dec 3,946.034 16th-Apr 2013 4,175.36 28th-Dec 2,953.524 1st-Jan 2012 3,196.93 22nd-Sep 2,627.234 5th-Jan 2011 2,887.75 2nd-May 2,298.894 5th-Oct 2010 … Continue reading