- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
- Bonus Trade: Buy Goldman Sachs (GS) for Target $169
Category Archives: US Stock Market
High yield bonds (funded by multiple rounds of QE) will definitely put pressure on the global financial system this year. I believe over $1 trillion of QE went into energy related bonds (in US and Europe), and nobody had thought … Continue reading
S&P500 Technical Analysis Date:11/25/2015 O=2084.00 H=2092.50 L=2082.25 C=2088.00 V=743,484 RSI Indicator: Conventional Interpretation: RSI is in neutral territory. (RSI is at 59.39). This indicator issues buy signals when the RSI line dips below the bottom line into the oversold zone; … Continue reading
45 Bearish but stability expected soon. Caution advised, slippery road ahead.