Suzlon Energy Limited has informed the Exchange that “Suzlon Wind Energy Corporation, the USA, a step-down wholly owned subsidiary of the Company has received a new order for the community-based Grant County Wind Farm in South-Western Minnesota, USA. Developed by Juhl Wind (Juhl) of Woodstock, Minnesota, the project consists of 10 Suzlon S88 2.1 MW wind turbines and at full capacity will produce 21 megawatts, enough energy to power 7,000 homes in the area. Construction on the site has already begun and the wind farm is expected to be in the area. Construction on the site has already begun and the wind farm is expected to be in commercial operation in the first quarter of 2010.”
- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016