Suzlon Energy Ltd had, pursuant to a resolution passed by its Board of Directors on May 03, 2014, issued separate notices each dated May 06, 2014 convening meetings of the holders of the 0% October 2012 Bonds, the 7.5% October 2012 Bonds, the 0% July 2014 Bonds and the 5% April 2016 Bonds to consider the proposed restructuring of the Existing Bonds. The meetings of the holders of the Existing Bonds are proposed to be held on July 09, 2014. In furtherance to the same, the Company has issued a consent solicitation memorandum and an information memorandum each dated June 17, 2014, providing further information in relation to the commercial terms of the proposed restructuring of the Existing Bonds, including the terms and conditions of the new foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCBs) (the “Restructured Bonds”). Suzlon has received approval of the Corporate Debt Restructuring (CDR) Empowered Group for the debt restructuring proposal and has also received approval of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), subject to specified conditions. The restructuring proposal, including the terms of the Restructured Bonds, is subject to the approval by the requisite majority of the holders of the Existing Bonds in each series.
- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016