- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: China Monetary Policy
The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has cut the interest rate by 25 bps in a surprise move for the first time in 4 years. Though the rate cut is not large, the timing was a surprise and the action … Continue reading
The benchmark interest rate in China was last reported at 5.81 percent. In China, interest rates decisions are taken by The Peoples’ Bank of China Monetary Policy Committee. The PBC administers two different benchmark interest rates the benchmark lending rate, … Continue reading