- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: China stock market
Since the beginning of the year, recovery of the global economy underperformed expectations, as increased divergence between the macroeconomic policies of major economies and Brexit added to uncertainties in the global economy. Against such a background, the Chinese economy managed … Continue reading
The benchmark interest rate in China was last reported at 5.81 percent. In China, interest rates decisions are taken by The Peoples’ Bank of China Monetary Policy Committee. The PBC administers two different benchmark interest rates the benchmark lending rate, … Continue reading