- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
Tag Archives: China
Continued bad news from China, and weak earnings of large caps caused correction in Nifty, as Nifty cracks below 8500, and closes at 8462. On the international front, The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) allowed the yuan to depreciate almost … Continue reading
US Markets: The US markets opened lackluster on Monday morning and remained in profit booking mode throughout the weak. Investor sentiment was jittery on the back of better than expected domestic data thereby reviving possibility of an early rate hike … Continue reading
The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has cut the interest rate by 25 bps in a surprise move for the first time in 4 years. Though the rate cut is not large, the timing was a surprise and the action … Continue reading