- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: Chinese banks
The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) has cut the interest rate by 25 bps in a surprise move for the first time in 4 years. Though the rate cut is not large, the timing was a surprise and the action … Continue reading
China’s central bank said over the weekend it will lower the reserve requirement ratio (RRR) that banks must hold as reserves to 20.5 percent from 21 percent, effective Friday. This 50 basis points (bp) reduction will free up tens of … Continue reading