- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: crude oil prices
High yield bonds (funded by multiple rounds of QE) will definitely put pressure on the global financial system this year. I believe over $1 trillion of QE went into energy related bonds (in US and Europe), and nobody had thought … Continue reading
On 24 Nov 2013, Iran, USA and five other countries struck a deal aimed at curbing Iran’s nuclear programme in exchange for an easing of the sanctions against Iran. This may have significant implications for India which was Iran’s second-largest … Continue reading
Monday, 02 April 2012: China reported positive news on their industrial production over the past weekend, which should give some positive support for global markets and commodities. The current Crude oil price of $105 is about $30 more than its … Continue reading