- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: DLF
While the bullish rally of Nifty hitting lifetime high 6700 is welcome, and it has given good profits on long-positions on beaten down stocks like SBI, DLF, etc, the concern is that Nifty is now rising while momentum is falling, … Continue reading
BofA Merrill Lynch feels the worst seems behind for DLF with their 2Q disappointment, and maintains Buy rating on DLF with a target price of Rs 245. Summary of BofA Merrill Lynch view on DLF: DLF’s 2Q FY2013 earnings of … Continue reading
Trades and Themes for 2011 *OverWeight (OW): Energy, Industrials, Materials, Telecom, Utilities *Underweight (UW): Consumer Discretionary, Consumer Staples, Financials, Healthcare, Technology Catalysts *Global risk appetite: China, Europe, & US growth *Growth indicators & corporate fundamentals *Inflation *Sentiment