- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
Tag Archives: Foreign Institutional Investors
High yield bonds (funded by multiple rounds of QE) will definitely put pressure on the global financial system this year. I believe over $1 trillion of QE went into energy related bonds (in US and Europe), and nobody had thought … Continue reading
As one of the leading Investment Brokers in India, we have multiple best quality Investment Opportunities in India available in different industry sectors, including financial services, construction, real estate, engineering, metals/materials, energy, including renewable energy. 40-50% retun in 12-18 months … Continue reading
Participatory notes (PNs / P-Notes) are instruments used by foreign investors that are not registered with the SEBI (Securities & Exchange Board of India) to invest in Indian securities. Participatory notes are instruments that derive their value from an underlying … Continue reading