- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: Forex Trading
The US Dollar has under performed other currencies like Euro, GBP, Yen. In hindsight, the main forex trade of year 2017 was long EUR/USD.
High yield bonds (funded by multiple rounds of QE) will definitely put pressure on the global financial system this year. I believe over $1 trillion of QE went into energy related bonds (in US and Europe), and nobody had thought … Continue reading
India’s GDP for Q2 FY12 grew at 6.9% (Bloomberg estimate: 6.8%). Core sector growth for the month of October dropped to a six year low of 0.1%. The core sector has expanded 7.2% last year (October 2010). India’s food inflation … Continue reading