- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: India
The US markets opened on a strong footing after a mixed performance the previous week. The strength on Wall Street was partly due to news of Chinese market reforms designed to increase liquidity, which helped offset concerns about the situation … Continue reading
Goldman Sachs Nifty ETF (the best ETF for Nifty investments in India) has been moving is a reliable envelope for last 2 years. Current downside during year 2014 is 575, which would coincide with Nifty 5700. Upside band is at … Continue reading
China’s central bank said over the weekend it will lower the reserve requirement ratio (RRR) that banks must hold as reserves to 20.5 percent from 21 percent, effective Friday. This 50 basis points (bp) reduction will free up tens of … Continue reading