- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: Indian Energy Sector
We all understand that increased power generation is critical to the infrastructure and development of India. As you may know, India has one of the lowest per capita electricity consumption in the world. Despite generation capacity growing 100 times since … Continue reading
Reliance Natural Resources Limited (RNRL) has informed to the NSE and BSE that: “The rumours of an imminent out-of-court settlement with RIL on our gas supply dispute are completely baseless and speculative”. The above clarification follows a rumour in the … Continue reading