- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: indian power sector
One thought came to me last night when I was trying to see how things can be in the Indian power sector in 5-10 years from now, especially on the Nuclear power side. NTPC plans to initiate nuclear power. Reliance … Continue reading
We all understand that increased power generation is critical to the infrastructure and development of India. As you may know, India has one of the lowest per capita electricity consumption in the world. Despite generation capacity growing 100 times since … Continue reading
JSW Energy’s IPO is coming up on 7 Dec 2009. The above video shares some key thoughts from Sajjan Jindal, VC and MD of JSW Steel, who believes that in 3-4 years, merchant tariff rates will converge with PPA rates … Continue reading