- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: indian power sector
To enhance power supply in cost effective ways is one of the top priorities for the country. During the quarter April-June 2009, the energy and peaking shortages in the country were 9.8% and 12.3% respectively. The Compound Annual Growth Rate … Continue reading
It is to be informed that recently certain issues relating to NTPC’s gas supply contract with RIL (Reliance Industries Ltd) have been raised in the media. In this connection, NTPC would like to inform you the following: 1. NTPC is … Continue reading