- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: Indian Stock Market
India’s GDP for Q2 FY12 grew at 6.9% (Bloomberg estimate: 6.8%). Core sector growth for the month of October dropped to a six year low of 0.1%. The core sector has expanded 7.2% last year (October 2010). India’s food inflation … Continue reading
We know LIC is flush with insurance funds in March and LIC looks for good bargains for a long term period. On 11th March, LIC acquired 14% equity in Reliance Infrastructure. This should be seen as a big vote for … Continue reading