- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: JSW Energy
We all understand that increased power generation is critical to the infrastructure and development of India. As you may know, India has one of the lowest per capita electricity consumption in the world. Despite generation capacity growing 100 times since … Continue reading
JSW Energy’s IPO is coming up on 7 Dec 2009. The above video shares some key thoughts from Sajjan Jindal, VC and MD of JSW Steel, who believes that in 3-4 years, merchant tariff rates will converge with PPA rates … Continue reading