- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: LNG
Monday, 02 April 2012: China reported positive news on their industrial production over the past weekend, which should give some positive support for global markets and commodities. The current Crude oil price of $105 is about $30 more than its … Continue reading
A consortium led by Indian group ONGC has bid for a stake in Novatek’s liquefied natural gas project in the Russian Arctic, a Novatek spokesman told Reuters on Monday: “We received a bid from a consortium of ONGC, Petronet and … Continue reading
It is to be informed that recently certain issues relating to NTPC’s gas supply contract with RIL (Reliance Industries Ltd) have been raised in the media. In this connection, NTPC would like to inform you the following: 1. NTPC is … Continue reading