- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
Tag Archives: merchant power tariff
JSW Energy’s IPO is coming up on 7 Dec 2009. The above video shares some key thoughts from Sajjan Jindal, VC and MD of JSW Steel, who believes that in 3-4 years, merchant tariff rates will converge with PPA rates … Continue reading