- Bank Nifty Trading – Apr2018
- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
Tag Archives: Natural Gas
Crude Oil continues its downtrend. $40 per barrel has been its long term support, which will hold. More important question is whether the global Stock Indices deserve to trade at current levels if global growth is indeed looking bleak.
A consortium led by Indian group ONGC has bid for a stake in Novatek’s liquefied natural gas project in the Russian Arctic, a Novatek spokesman told Reuters on Monday: “We received a bid from a consortium of ONGC, Petronet and … Continue reading
Reliance Natural Resources Limited (RNRL) has informed to the NSE and BSE that: “The rumours of an imminent out-of-court settlement with RIL on our gas supply dispute are completely baseless and speculative”. The above clarification follows a rumour in the … Continue reading