- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
Tag Archives: Reliance Power
One thought came to me last night when I was trying to see how things can be in the Indian power sector in 5-10 years from now, especially on the Nuclear power side. NTPC plans to initiate nuclear power. Reliance … Continue reading
We all understand that increased power generation is critical to the infrastructure and development of India. As you may know, India has one of the lowest per capita electricity consumption in the world. Despite generation capacity growing 100 times since … Continue reading