- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: RIL
One thought came to me last night when I was trying to see how things can be in the Indian power sector in 5-10 years from now, especially on the Nuclear power side. NTPC plans to initiate nuclear power. Reliance … Continue reading
Reliance Industries (RIL) is expected to post its first quarterly profit increase in five quarters on the back of higher gas production from fields off India’s east coast (KG Basin). RIL should benefit as refining margins recover after almost halving … Continue reading
Reliance Natural Resources Limited (RNRL) has informed to the NSE and BSE that: “The rumours of an imminent out-of-court settlement with RIL on our gas supply dispute are completely baseless and speculative”. The above clarification follows a rumour in the … Continue reading