- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
Tag Archives: RNRL
One thought came to me last night when I was trying to see how things can be in the Indian power sector in 5-10 years from now, especially on the Nuclear power side. NTPC plans to initiate nuclear power. Reliance … Continue reading
Reliance Natural Resources Limited (RNRL) has informed to the NSE and BSE that: “The rumours of an imminent out-of-court settlement with RIL on our gas supply dispute are completely baseless and speculative”. The above clarification follows a rumour in the … Continue reading
It is to be informed that recently certain issues relating to NTPC’s gas supply contract with RIL (Reliance Industries Ltd) have been raised in the media. In this connection, NTPC would like to inform you the following: 1. NTPC is … Continue reading