- Global Markets Update – 07Feb2018
- USD vs Euro chart – Year 2017
- List of MNC/FEMA Companies/Stocks in India
- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
Tag Archives: Sensex
Asian equity markets ended mostly higher on Monday as the Yen weakened after Japanese trade balance figures missed expectations, and oil prices held steady after posting their first weekly decline in five weeks on concerns over rising production and swelling … Continue reading
The latest upmove in Sensex, in March 2013, has taken it past the 10 year trendline that was acting as the resistance (since 2011) on the upside at around 21300 (Nifty 6300). Now, the same trendline will act as support. … Continue reading
India’s GDP for Q2 FY12 grew at 6.9% (Bloomberg estimate: 6.8%). Core sector growth for the month of October dropped to a six year low of 0.1%. The core sector has expanded 7.2% last year (October 2010). India’s food inflation … Continue reading