- More S&P500 Companies Giving Positive EPS Growth Guidance
- Reliance hits 1200 with Jio charger!!
- Asian Equity Markets Review – 20Feb2017
- SP500 vs Bonds- Jaws of Death?
- ICBC Investor Update Q3 2016
- IFCI Trading – 05Oct2016
- Nifty Trading – 07Aug2016
- ICICI Bank Trading – 05Aug2016
- Bonus Trade: Buy Glenmark Pharma for Target 919
- Nasdaq Yearly Highs and Lows
Tag Archives: Vangaurd
This kind of diversion between equities and bonds usually does not end well for equities. The above chart plots S&P500 index vs Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (NYSEARCA:BND). The divergence starts from Nov 2016 and appears to be peaking out.